Wednesday, November 9, 2011

MAKING MONEY ON LINE







I am, as of this moment, caught up in the sometimes frustrating world of trying to learn how to make money on line.  The area I am interested in is the world of blogging.

I was, for almost two years, linked up with a company that I made some decent money with.  I would go on line and choose an assignment.  Once the assignment was completed I would then have to write four personal posts, complete with pictures and links, and submit all for approval.

It was a good deal.  I did not make a lot of money but did make about $4000.00 in the almost two years I blogged for them.

However, one day they simply closed up the office, turned out the lights and left town.  This left me with a website with over 3000 postings on it which just simply disappeared.  I did manage to get ownership of the domain name.  However, I cannot get access to the content that I had already posted to the blog.

Then I come across the wonderful news that the company had set up an AdSense account under the name of my blog.  This now prevents me from getting a new Google AdSense account.  I cannot access the account the company set up since I do not know what password they used.

I must admit that there have been days when I have been tempted to just give up completely.  However, I truly enjoy blogging and know that there are people out there making money doing it.

If anyone can give me any guidance it would surely be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment