Wednesday, April 2, 2014

APRIL FOOL'S - MORE SNOW!!!!!


It may be April but WE GOT MORE SNOW.   April Fool's Day brought us more snow here in West Yellowstone.  No - I am not kidding and - no - this is not an April Fool's joke.  We really got snow.  There is snow in the forecast the rest of this week and most of next week.

I must remind you that - even though we complain this time of year about getting more snow - no one forces me to live here.

I choose to live here because there is no place else on earth like it.  West Yellowstone truly is the Last Best Place.

All seasons of the year bring you sites you can see no where else in the world.  We complain about the snow but we continue to live here.

We keep reminding ourselves that these spring time snows lessen the chance of having another "Fires of'88".  I will take the snow over fire any time.  I can shovel the snow out of my way and know that eventually it will go away.  Fire - on the other hand - cannot be dispensed with so easily and it brings destruction.  The snow just brings a little inconvenience!



No comments:

Post a Comment