Saturday, April 5, 2014

COMING HOME

AMAZING CLOUDS OUTSIDE SPANISH FORK, UTAH
Last week we made a trip to Colorado to see our granddaughter and her family and to spend some time with the great grands.  It is a 12 hour trip from West Yellowstone and it takes you through Salt Lake City.  If only I could figure out how to bypass SLC the trip would be very relaxing.  I just cannot get over the traffic in that city.  So glad I do not have to fight it every day.

At any rate - we were almost back to Spanish Fork and Springville, Utah on our way home when I saw this amazing site.  The cloud was just handing there begging for someone to take this photo - so I obliged it.

Roads were clear and the trip was good - just long.  However, I know that the Cracker Barrel awaits me in  Springville!


No comments:

Post a Comment