Saturday, April 5, 2014

WHY NOT MORE WIND FARMS?

WINDMILLS OUTSIDE SPRINGVILLE UTAH

This is one sight I am always happy to see when I am making the trip from West Yellowstone to Colorado to see family.  When I see these windmills I know that I am through Salt Lake City and that Moab, Utah will be my next stop.

On the return trip, they signify the fact that the Cracker Barrel is just ahead and you can get fortified for the trip through Salt Lake City!

Someone has been smart enough to realize that a wind farm in this particular location was a really good idea.  I often wonder why there are not more of these wind farms in this country.

The way the wind blows in Wyoming and Colorado I am surprised that those two states are not covered with wind farms.

I do not know why we do not use alternative energy sources like wind farms.


No comments:

Post a Comment