Sunday, September 16, 2012

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY


The look and content of this blog is making a change.  I will still continue to update you on Yellowstone National Park and the activities going on in the town of West Yellowstone.
 
However, I will, on occasion, drop a scripture in for you.  Living as I do in what is truly a God created environment, I quite often feel that we are closer to God here among His magnificent creation.
 
I am using the Everyday Bible, New Century Version and we are looking at Jeremiah 29:11 which says:
"I say this because I know what I am planning for you. says the Lord.  I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you.  I will give you hope and a good future."
 
We just need to know and trust that God and God alone has our future in His hands.  We also need to realize that His plan is always the best plan for us and that He has only good things in store for us.
 
When the road is difficult and the storm swirls around you, just remember that He knows the plans He has for you.
Trust him to take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment