Saturday, September 8, 2012

YELLOWSTONE LIVES

Yellowstone Geysers

The hot pools are bubbling and steaming.  The geysers are still erupting.  Things in Yellowstone are still as amazing as always.

The summer was good.  Soon some of the business establishments in West Yellowstone will be closing for the winter. 

Two weeks ago I was at the Lake Lodge for dinner.  I looked out the window of the Lodge toward  LakeYellowstone and there was the most amazing rainbow that I have ever seen.  It actually began and ended IN the lake.  Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me so I cannot share it with you.

We have not seen our first snowfall of the year as of yet.  It is actually a little early for that.  However, it can (and often does) snow any month of the year here.  That is part of the beauty of living here.  You never know when you will look out your window and see snow on the ground.





No comments:

Post a Comment