Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LEARNING TO USE DRAGON DICTATE



This world of new technology is a wonderful thing – that is, once you learn how to use it. Last fall I received a gift from my son and daughter-in-law. They know how much I love to blog, and how many hours I spend at the computer typing my blogs. So, they gifted me with the program for Dragon Dictate. I am sure that once I learn to use this program I'm going to really enjoy it.

I have seen the ads on television for this program, and they make it look ooh so simple. I am assuming that once you learn how to switch between dictation mode and command mode and which commands to use at what time I am going to  love this program and will use it to do my daily postings. 

During this learning phase, I am finding that I need to keep my keyboard really handy. Although I have learned some of the commands and how to correct errors, this is still a learning phase.

Yes, I do get terribly frustrated at times and am tempted to just forget it. However, I realize that once I get the basics down I can expand my knowledge from that point forward. 

If you will just bear with me, eventually I will figure this out. I can tell you from what I have seen so far of the program, that I am going to use it and feel like I will be able to recommend it to others.

Hang in there with me and sooner or later we will master this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment