Monday, April 29, 2013

VHS TO DVD - A UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOUR FAMILY


Last year I took a look at some of our family VHS tapes only to discover that some of the older ones were beginning to deteriorate.

Not wanting to lose family memories and moments -  I decided to transfer them all to DVD's.  Then I decided that I would burn copies of each one for each of my children and grandchildren.

With the help of my husband, I came across a program that was reasonably priced and, as it turned out, very simple to use.  The program is from a company called Honestech.Honestech  I purchased the program and found the installation to be very simple.

Over the course of the summer I burned over 300 DVD's.  Last Christmas both of my children and all four grandchildren received copies.  Now the family memories can be shared by one and all.

If you are looking for a unique Christmas gift, why not give this a try.  

I also put personalized labels on each DVD complete with a photo from the family album that went along with what was on the DVD.

It took a little time, so get started early.

No comments:

Post a Comment