Tuesday, June 18, 2013

THE TIME OUT CHAIR


It started out looking like this.  Sitting in a used furniture store in Bozeman, Montana.  My granddaughter saw it and thought it would make a good "Time Out" chair for her 2 1/2 and 1 1/2 year olds.  It sits low to the floor so the kiddos would be able to get up into it without any help. She did not buy the chair that day - but - a few days later when I was in Bozeman - I bought the chair for her.



Being the kind of a person who cannot leave well enough alone - I thought how cute it would be painted in the bright primary colors and made just a little special for two very special great grandchildren.  And so ---- it ended up looking like this.......

It is not a professional paint job - by any means - but - it was painted with a lot of love.  I am pretty sure my great grandchildren will never believe that one!!!!

P.S.  I told my granddaughter she had to pay me $1.00 for the chair so I could never be accused of buying the "Time Out" chair for those precious children!

No comments:

Post a Comment