Thursday, May 16, 2013

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?



If we will just admit it, we are all looking for "something". Most of us have absolutely no idea what that "something" is. We have tried to find it by acquiring "things". We have tried to find it in personal relationships. We just keep searching but that empty feeling inside just will not go away.

I am by no means a "religious freak". For me, my faith is a very private and personal thing. I discovered years ago that not only do I not have ALL the answers. In fact, the older I get the more I find the fewer answers I actually have.

I only know that from my personal point of view there are answers to be found. I find my answers in a relationship with the Lord.

Regular Bible study is amazing when it comes to finding the answers and getting the opinion of your peers. There are many many people in this world who know a lot more about what the Bible contains than I will ever know. That, however, does not deter me from searching.

If you are searching for  that "something" to fill the empty spot inside you, why not give Bible study a try? You have absolutely nothing to lose and you have an eternity to gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment