Sunday, January 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER

My postings the end of this week and first part of next week will be very few and very far between.

Next Friday I am headed to the airport for a flight to Cortez, Colorado.  I am going to help my great granddaughter celebrate her 2nd birthday.  I was not able to be there for her first and do not want to miss this one.

I hope you can understand how very important this is to me.  When your family lives far away - especially your great grandchildren - it is very important that you do everything you can in order to remain part of their lives.

I generally go down in August for the great grandson's birthday and his sister deserves the same time and attention from me.

I do not want them to not know their Mema.  I want to keep that connection very active and be as much a part of their lives as I can be living over 700 miles away from them.

Normally, I would make the 12 hour drive but - this being winter and the weather being so uncertain - I have decided that flying is my best option this time.

Bear with me - I will be back and I will be posting.

In the meantime - HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER.  I LOVE YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment