Saturday, February 1, 2014

FRUSTRATED!!!!


I am just a bit frustrated at the way 2014 has started out for me. 

First - I fell at the post office - and I mean fell.  Up went the feet and down went the body.  Thankfully - a trip to the doctor and some x-rays later it was determined that nothing got broken but the doctor said that had I landed any other way I would have had a broken hip.  

Next it was a strange staph infection that showed up out nowhere.  That led to 2 plus weeks of fairly strong antibiotics.  Thankfully - the infection has subsided and that is on the way to recovery.

Then it was a raging case of diarrhea which kept me away from work for a day and which I am still in the process of recovering from.

All this has led to my lack of keeping my intention of posting every day to this blog.

Hopefully - in the days ahead - the health situation is going to take a big turn for the better and I can get back to my posting on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment