Thursday, February 13, 2014

WEST YELLOWSTONE SNOW JUST GETS DEEPER AND DEEPER!

USING THE SNOW BLOWER NEXT TO THE BERM

SOMETIMES IT TAKES A SHOVEL AND MANUAL LABOR

Sometimes you can clear the drive with the trusty snowblower and then again - sometimes it just takes the old reliable snow shovel and lots of manual labor to get it back to the bare concrete!

There is a standing joke among my neighbors that I have the only driveway in town that is bare concrete all year long!  That is partially true and it is all thanks to the hard working husband I have.

I must say it is nice not to have ice building up in the tracks where I drive my car in and out of the garage.

Some people in town think we have a heated driveway.  I can tell you for sure - if I were building a home here in West Yellowstone - I would spend the money to heat the drive!!!!!

Notice the height of the berm at the side of the drive!  It will continue to grow for the next month or so.  In a few months I will be fighting the dandelions where the snow berm is now!




No comments:

Post a Comment