Friday, June 7, 2013

HEADING INTO YELLOWSTONE



For the first time this season, I will be heading into Yellowstone National Park in about an hour and a half.

From reports I have heard from those who have been in the park this season there is a great deal of bear activity going on. If I am really lucky possibly I will get to see one.

But I have also been told that the new elk calves are beginning to make their appearance. I also know, from personal observation, that there are a large number of baby bison.

I will be headed to the Fishing Bridge and Lake area of the park and that will take me by either in Norris Geyser Basin and Canyon or, I may take the route that takes me past Old Faithful. Don't know, will make my decision once I get into the park.

We have been having amazingly beautiful days here and gorgeous weather this week. Wish you were here to share it with me.

I am taking my trusty digital camera and hopefully I will have new pictures to share with you when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment