Thursday, June 6, 2013

FINDING THE END OF THE RAINBOW

The Rainbow Road


I have read stories about "The Rainbow Road" – I have heard songs song about "The Rainbow Road" – but last Monday coming home from Bozeman was the first time in my life that I ever actually saw "The Rainbow Road" right in front of me.


I believe that in this area of Montana you will see more rainbows consistently than you will see at any other place in the world.

I think that is probably because here are it may rain for 15 or 20 minutes but then the sun comes out almost immediately.

Living here I have seen double rainbows, I have seen triple rainbows, I have seen rainbows with brilliant colors and I have seen the more subdued colored rainbows

The picture above is as close as I have ever been to "the end of the rainbow". As hard as I looked – I did not find the "pot of gold" that is supposed to be at the end of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment