Thursday, May 9, 2013

TATOOS - WHY?


I truly can understand why some people get A tattoo. Please note, I said "A" tattoo. Some people get them in honor and memory of loved ones they have lost. Others get them to mark a special occasion.

What I do not understand, and probably never will, are people who feel it is necessary to cover the major portion of their bodies with tattoos.

I wonder if it is ever crossed their mind that when they reach the age of 70, 80, or older, those tattoos are still going to be there.

I have people in my family who have tattoos.  Thankfully, they have limited the number they have.  I am not judging the actions of others - I am just trying to understand.
It is truly everyone's personal choice. I respect their right to make that choice as long as they don't ask me to get one!

Maybe this is one more thing that people my age just don't "get".

No comments:

Post a Comment